Finn Biogas provided project commissioning and biological start-up support to a client in San Jose, Costa Rica who operated a red meat facility.
The project involved
- commissioning of all equipment
- seeding or addition of bacteria for the biogas digester
- fine tuning of process as biological start up proceeded
- analysis of production gas
- continuous sampling
- purging gas pipes and flare startup and operation
- remote support over several months during operations
The startup and commissioning took approximately 2 weeks, and remote support was provided for the next 6 months.